This Private Client Area is an exclusive benefit for the clients of Isabelle Hampton-Stone M.Sc., Olympic, NHL, And Executive Performance Consultant.
In this secured, confidential site, you will be able to:
- Prepare for each Mental Performance Training.
- Complete and revise your Profile and Client Forms.
- Access Your own personal Client Log: log your insights, challenges, and 'AHA' moments.
- Communicate with Isabelle and upload documents in a secure format.
- Find everything in one place.
- Record your results and check progress on your goals.
- Complete your training preparation forms.
- Evaluate your Experience.
- Review the terms of your Coaching Agreement.
- Access your Products, Resources, and Courses.
- Access your Calendar to view, schedule, or reschedule appointments.
- Monitor your Payments.
- Login and enter your username and password.
- View Forms in the menu to access and complete your Welcome Pack: Profile, Discovery Survey, and Goals.
- Review your Coaching Agreement in the Forms menu and print it for your records.
- View your Calendar to note upcoming appointments.
- Payments can be also be viewed on the menu and settled online with a secure payment option.
Access the Call Strategy Form: Before each One To One, you will receive an email reminder. At the bottom of this reminder will be a link for you to access and complete a Call Strategy Form. Benefit: Maximize the effectiveness of our time together.
Access the Calendar: At any time you can review the calendar for upcoming appointments, and/or reschedule appointments. Isabelle will be notified immediately if any changes are made to existing appointments. Benefit: No email/phone tag to move appointment dates/times.
Update Your Forms: At any time during our training process, you can update your information on any of the forms within the system. Benefit: As your Olympic, NHL, And Executive Performance Consultant, Isabelle will always have the latest information to fully support you in achieving your goals.
"Our thoughts and behaviors are mainly controlled by our subconscious, which is largely formed before the age of 6, and you cannot change the subconscious mind by just thinking about it. That's why the power of positive thinking will not work for most people.
The subconscious mind is like a tape player. Until you change the tape, it will not change. I'm saying we are the creators of our situation. The genes are merely blueprints. We are the contractors, and we can adjust those blueprints. And we can even rewrite them." Dr. Bruce Lipton
It's time to change the tape! Access Products and Services