Top Tips For Developing Healthy New Habits During The Pandemic
A recent survey of 2,000 adults revealed that more than one-third of people, as a result of being at home more during the pandemic, has developed new routines and embraced healthy new habits:
- 7 in 10 people said that their new habits have made them feel happier and more secure.
- 65% believe that how they feel on a day-to-day basis has improved.
- 64% claimed they are exercising more with two-thirds saying that their well-being has improved.
- 65% said that changing to a well-balanced diet has also helped them cope.
The survey, commissioned by the Japanese probiotic company Yakult, also revealed that nearly 8 in 10 people intend to stick with their new changes in the future.
Another study from OnePoll found that, during the pandemic, people's fondness of the great outdoors has increased:
- 29% are spending more time in nature.
- Home baking and cooking also increased in popularity with 1 in 4 people adding this ritual into their lives.
- 31% stated that they have and are working at decluttering their homes.
- And, 18% said that, during this unsettling period, they have been powerfully calming their minds through meditating or exploring mindfulness options.
So share this positivity - and send these results to friends, colleagues, and family.
Is it time you took action?